We have prepared this Refund Policy to explain when you can request a refund with respect to products and services acquired from Cadinsy
General terms apply to all refund eligible Services. In addition, there may be special term(s) that apply to a specific product and/or service and those are outlined below.
- In no event is the same Service eligible for more than one refund.
- Service(s) must be cancelled before we can issue a refund.
- No refund will be made if your Service(s) are suspended or terminated for cause.
- All refunds are processed in EUR euro: you, the customer, bear sole responsibility for any fluctuations in the exchange rate(s) between the time of payment and the time of refund.
- Unless you request otherwise, refunds will be credited to your Card balance.
- Any processing fee(s) will be deducted from a refund.
Additional refund requirements may apply based on specific terms and conditions notified to you when purchasing any Service(s).
- No refunds are available for the Cadinsy Aftermarket subscription.
- No refunds are available for fees paid for any of the following:
- Additional fees paid for Pre-Orders, Sunrise or Landrush periods or participation in an Early Access Program; or
- Fees paid for related Service(s).
- Unless this Refund Policy specifically provides for a refund, all fees for Web Hosting and related Service(s) are non-refundable, in whole or in part, even if your Web Hosting Service(s) are suspended or terminated prior to the end of your then current contract term.
- Package fees for Shared Hosting, Stellar, Stellar Plus, Stellar Business, Reseller Hosting, Nebula, Galaxy Expert, Universe Pro, VPS hosting, VPS Pulsar, VPS Quasar, and VPS Magnetar may be refundable, at the sole discretion of Cadinsy, if you, the account holder, cancel within thirty (30) days after purchase. Only first-time Shared Hosting, Stellar, Stellar Plus, Stellar Business, Reseller Hosting, Nebula, Galaxy Expert, Universe Pro, VPS hosting, VPS Pulsar, VPS Quasar, and VPS Magnetar accounts are eligible for the 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Renewals of Web Hosting may be refundable, at the sole discretion of Cadinsy, if you, the account holder, cancel your hosting within forty-eight (48) hours after the renewal. In other cases a prorated refund may be provided upon consideration.
- No refunds are available for the following:
- Any additional features, services or upgrades added to your Web Hosting package and purchased at additional fee;
- Any fees related to domain name registrations associated with your Web Hosting package;
All other Services are non-refundable, including but not limited to:
- Transfers or renewals of domain name registrations;
- Any Services purchased or acquired at a reduced fee or on promotion; or
- Any fees paid by you to Cadinsy for providing non-service related support.
If you think you are eligible for a refund, you can contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org . You must include the following information in your request:
- Acknowledging that you have read our Refund Policy
- Why you are asking for a refund;
- Transaction identifying information (e.g. account username, support pin, transaction number, domain name, date of purchase)
Once submitted, we will review your request and may require that you provide additional information. You acknowledge that you must provide a timely response to information requested. Failure to provide the information we need to evaluate your request may result in a closure of your request. Therefore, we ask you to please check your inbox so that we can provide the best support possible.
If you have questions about our Refund Policy, you can contact Cadinsy at email@example.com
You may also contact us at:
Castle St, Townparks, Kells
Co. Meath A82 X433